Here is what I’m working on RIGHT NOW:
I’m hanging out with my boys in San Antonio, TX, trying to live our year of fun with as much glee as we can possibly squeeze into it. I spend all my time doing these things (in order of time spent):
- Cleaning up. I hate cleaning up. But I also love a tidy house. So. This is where I feel like I spend most of my time.
- Not signing school papers for the boys. I haven’t signed one in three months. It’s awful.
- Answering a billion “why” questions from my 3-year-old twins.
- Gearing up to release the first season of Fairendale.
- Promoting Family on Purpose episode releases.
- Writing The Midnight Hour (adult thriller) final
- Writing My Brother Oliver (middle grade literary) final
- Working toward my 2016 word goal.
How you can keep in touch:
- Sign up for my email newsletter, where you’ll get first access to The Midnight Hour as I write it
- Follow my daily musings on Twitter or Facebook
- Watch my weekly TV show On My Shelf
These are my priorities for this season in time. I am not available for speaking engagements that require extensive travel, because I have very young boys who need their mama at home. But I do try to answer all emails, so if you ever have a question or a request, feel free to email me.